Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Her Morning Elegance.

Exams are finally over, and I'm freeee in ever sense of the word.
I got my phone back, and I can tell you nothing has made me as happy as the smell of my phone in a very long time. Yeah, my olfactory tendencies sort of work overtime, sorry about that. My phone smells like.. home.

Other things I absolutely LOVE about being on vacation include not having to compulsively sort my books out, not having to colour code my files so I won't lose them, not having to fold my bedsheets in a hurry, I now have ALLL the time in the world to do them. :)

Also I get to wake up at 9 o'clock and sit like one diseased (glassy eyed, messy headed, like that) till Amma is forced to strip me and push me to shower.

I've been watching House MD, which has to be the MOST MAGNIFICENT series ever made. Currently on 118. That bitch Vogler. In other news, I've been eating out every day, the wake-up-early-and-work-out idea isn't working out at all. I watched Ayan, which I did enjoy, and I'm watching Ananda Thandavam this afternoon.

Going to Chennai tomorrow, yay, and Bangalore a couple of weeks later. I'm actually missing school right now, and some purpose these holidays would be divine. Oo, read Love Story by Erich Segal, which I thought was better that A Walk to Remember on some level, but is actually the same story in essence, except JennyOfLoveStory has none of JamieOfAWalkToRmmr's hoiler-than-thou-ness. Also read Ice Station, which did not live up to my expectations, but was a decent read overall.

Will start A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry today.

Hmm. Just a thought. How much of vetti-sitting and sleeping with no plan can someone take? Summer used to be my favourite time of the year, but I feel wasted sitting around like this. Maybe I should learn to cook. Now there's a thought. :)

3 people shouted back:

Ryan said...

Now there's a thought alright! And really really REALLY awesome that you started House as well. Spread the joy, I say!

Atulaa Krishnamurthy said...

will do :)

R said...

Am I allowed to ask-How did the exams go?

Post a Comment